A Little Help Seniors Errand Services
A Little Help Senior Concierge Service provides the non-medical care and support for your elderly, handicapped or disabled loved ones that you would provide if your schedule or location permitted. We work with you and your loved one to create a personalized service that you want and need.
We provide true concierge experiences to our senior clients; we relieve your family of day-to-day, non-medical activities that complicate already busy schedules. Whether it is going to the grocery, the pharmacy or the library, performing light house-keeping, providing companionship or assistance with meals, confirming appointments or recreation, we do it in a manner that’s fun, safe and promotes independence and dignity.
This service provides an extra safety net for families and the elderly who live in other parts of the country or in our own community. We are a reliable communication link to help you feel at ease while you are apart from your loved ones.
- Grocery shopping, General Shopping, Going to the market
- Laundry Services & Picking up dry cleaning.
- Buying and assisting with medications.
- Assisting them with bill payments.
- Mail sorting and organizing, Writing letters and mailing them.
- Arranging appointments.
- Taking out garbage.
- Reading assistance.
- Texting assistance.
- Social media assistance.
- Providing company for walks and visits to family and friends.
- Assistance with dressing and personal grooming.
- Assist with computer challenges.
- Bring things to them (for the disabled) eg phone, TV remote, etc.
- Home checks when not at home.
- Light house keeping.
- Assistance with meals.
- Accompany to medical appointments.
- Arranging for and overseeing household repairs, housekeeping service, delivered meals and catered events. And many more.
If there is a service that you need that is not listed, just call to find out if we offer it.
Egbeda, LagosErrand Services